2018 Holiday Cocktails!
- Monday, December 17, 2018
- Posted by Krisanne Butler in Uncategorized
1/2 c. whole cranberries
1/4 c. granulated sugar, divided
2 tbsp. kosher salt
1 wedge lime, for rim
2 c. cranberry juice
12 oz. silver tequila
8 oz. triple sec
3/4 c. lime juice, divided
6 c. ice
Mint, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, toss cranberries with 1/4 cup lime juice. Drain out lime juice, then toss with 2 tablespoons sugar. Pour onto a baking sheet to dry.
- Combine remaining sugar with salt on a shallow plate and mix to combine. Using the lime wedge, wet the rim of each glass, then dip in sugar salt mixture.
- Combine cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, (to make frozen, add ingredients and ice in a large blender. Blend until smooth.) Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint and a couple sugared cranberries.
Holiday Apple Cider With Bourbon
Gallon of Apple Cider
Package of Mulling Spices
Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
1. Follow instructions on Mulling package to mull cider & chill.
2. Add Cider and Bourbon to a glass with ice, garnish with cinnamon stick.