Celebrating December – The Forzese Group’s Favorite Holiday Cocktails
The Forzese Group’s favorite holiday cocktails 🍹
Posted by The Forzese Group on Friday, December 1, 2017
December 1st marks the beginning of the Holiday season and the season for parties! If your calendar looks anything like ours it’s going to be a busy month!
No one likes to show up to a party empty handed, but lets face it; its not always easy coming up with new ideas on what to bring!
We’ve got some festive drinks that are fun, easy to make and delicious.
Pomegranate Moscow Mule
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tbsp. Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Ginger Beer
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary
- In a cocktail glass stir together Vodka, Pomegranate Juice, Pomegranate Seeds, Lime Juice, Honey and Ice.
- Top off with Ginger Beer and garnish with a sprig of fresh Rosemary.
- Vanilla Vodka – 2 oz
- Espresso or Coffee – 2 oz
- Kahlua – 1 oz
- Bailey’s – 1 oz
- Option Garnish with Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
- Pour Vodka, Espresso, Kahlua, and Bailey’s into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour into Martini Glass and Enjoy!
– Chill the martini glasses before filling
– Serve over ice.
Classic White White
Of course with the craziness of the holiday season there isn’t always time to pull together a cocktail like the ones above. When that’s the case a simple bottle of wine will do the trick, you can always dress it up with a mini candy cane to garnish the glass!
Here are a few simple tips to help you manage last minute guests and invitations:
- Make your favorite Christmas Cookie dough, follow the recipe completely. Instead of baking freeze unbaked cookies then when you’re faced with a last minute get together you’ll have fresh baked homemade cookies in just minutes!
- Have a few extra boxed candy assortments stashed away for those last minute hostess gifts!
-The Forzese Group