Forzese Top 10 – Reason’s We Love Working in Real Estate
- Friday, April 20, 2018
- Posted by Krisanne Butler in Forzese Top 10
Steve Jobs once said, “The only way to do great work is love what you do.” We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a level of service that exceeds the industry standards.
Here is why we love what we do!
1) No day is ever the same! One day can be spent at home inspections, closings, and showings, while another is spent coming up with creative ways to market ourselves and show our value to clients.
2) Real Estate is not a 9-5 job. This is a double edge sword for sure, but it does allow you to have some flexible time for family, friends and fun and of course you are never stuck behind a desk.
3) It’s more than just selling houses – there is a relationship formed with clients as they are making the biggest purchase they will ever make.
4) It’s fascinating to watch neighborhoods grow and change over time. Seeing downtowns renovate and rejuvenate is exciting and being able to introduce these changes to our clients makes our job fun!
5) Real Estate is all about relationship building and it’s one of the best parts of the job. We are lucky that we have the chance to meet and get to know so many different people at different points in their lives.
6) Networking: In this business the more people you know the better able you are to serve your clients.You never know when you’ll need to recommend a house cleaner, hard wood floor installer, plumber etc..
7) There is always an opportunity to learn something new. The Real Estate market is always changing whether its because of inventory, seasons or interest rates all of the changes force you to keep growing and learning.
8) Success is very tangible. It’s not about spreadsheets and data, you know you have been successful when you hand someone keys to their very first home!
9) Being able to use our creativity. In order to be a successful Real Estate Agent you have to be able to “think outside the box”. Your clients come to you with their wants & needs and most of the time they won’t fit into one perfect listing, thats when you have to be creative. Sometimes its easier than other’s but it’s always rewarding when you are able to come up with a unique way to make your clients happy!
10) The Houses! It can be fun seeing all the different styles of homes and living out there. Seeing decorating trends come and go and then come back again is definitely a fun part of the job.